The first Gigabit telephone to be offered by 3Com, the 3103 Manager Phone (3C10403B) gives business professionals a full complement of productivity-enhancing features and an exceptionally informative and responsive user interface. Sharp acoustics and ergonomics-inspired design encourage collaboration and help increase productivity. A unidirectional microphone in the full-duplex speakerphone enhances hands-free conversations. Wideband audio technology design enables high-clarity audio handset and headset attachments.
For optimum performance and easy access to a wealth of call information, this multiline phone provides a large 320x120-pixel display augmented by 10 softkeys and a four-way cursor control. Users can access features such as account codes or zone paging via the large display or one of the eight programmable feature buttons. The 3Com® 3103 Manager Phone (3C10403B) also provides two switched 10/100/1000 ports that allow gigabit-speed network connectivity for other desktop digital devices.
Self-locating capabilities save time and service-call expenses, lowering total cost of ownership. Moving a phone involves simply plugging it into a network port at a new location. All personal settings, directory entries, and voice mail travel with the phone.
Browser-based management eases configuration tasks, and web-based support makes advanced features easier to master. What’s more, customization capabilities let users do many setup procedures themselves.
- Boosts productivity for business managers, hands-on executives, communications-intensive groups, and conference room users
- Provides gigabit speeds with two switched 10/100/1000 uplink ports
- Allows flexible access to features with 10 programmable buttons with lights
- Offers the convenience of 10 fixed-feature buttons, including Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Voice Mail, Forward to Mail, Hands-Free, Mute, and two Volume controls
- Anticipates evolving standards by being wideband audio-ready
- Gives intuitive access to directories and functions with a large 320x120-pixel display
- Enables easy display interaction with four-way cursor and 10 context-sensitive softkeys
- Delivers the audio performance of a high-quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Includes a built-in headset jack
- Enables fast message checks with a large message-waiting indicator
- Facilitates desktop or wall-mount use with a multiposition stand
- Supports Power over Ethernet via the IEEE 802.3af standard
- Provides multiple language support with optional language-specific faceplates (German, French, Italian, and Spanish)