The 3Com NBX 3100 (3C10399) phone is a single line IP Entry NBX phone model that provides basic services and offers one 10/100 Ethernet port (NO PC port). The NBX 3100 phone is ideal for common areas where an analog phone might have been used previously. It includes a Feature button to allow access to additional system features as well as a Message button to easily access voice mail. This 3100 NBX phone offers standard volume controls and a large LED for messages waiting. No speaker or LCD display are provided.
- Includes a reversible desk or wall mount bracket.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
- Local power supply may be ordered separately, not included (see 3C10224-XX or 3C10444-XX).
- Requires NBX R5.0 or greater.
- Requires an NBX Group 0 Device License (3C10410), sold separately.